Mining & Specialty Risk
GIB understands that with large responsibility comes sizable risk especially for any firm that is involved in civil, building, mechanical and engineering projects. This is mainly due to the fact that the infrastructure sector in South Africa is one of the key contributors to economic growth in the country. Our GIB team of experts have an in-depth knowledge of mining, mineral processing, construction, engineering, insurance. We understand the risks and challenges of these specialised industries and can design specific products to meet all possible requirements and tailor-make risk management programmes supported by Broadform seamless Insurance cover to ensure total and cost effective protection for our clients.
Our expertise lies in contractual advice, claims handling & negotiations, risk management, and post loss surveys. We have a network of international partnerships and can assist clients with cover across jurisdictions.
- Assets and Business Interpretation
- Building Protect Insurance
- Civil Engineering Project Insurance & Guarantees
- Machinery Breakdown Advanced Loss of Profits
- Project Delay
- Third Party Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Professional Indemnity
- Defective Workmanship and Products Liability
- Open Cast, Surface and Underground Mining
- Plant and Machinery
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Environmental Rehabilitation
Contact us for more information.