GIB’S CORRECTIVE POLICY FOR BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT, EMPLOYMENT EQUITY AND PROCUREMENT
The GIB Group committed itself to becoming a Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) Group,actively promoting a transformed, vibrant and globally competitive administration that reflects the demographics of South Africa. The following imperatives form the foundation of our BEE initiative:
- Long-term financial stability and soundness backed by good corporate governance principles.
- Appropriate and effective access to insurance services by a greater segment of the population.
- Development of Black strategic and Operational Leadership.
- Promotion of diverse organisational cultures to reflect the principles of individuality.
- Increased representation of Black Women and people living with disabilities.
- Supporting Black Entrepreneurs and firms by providing services and products to the insurance industry.